Partnership and Exhibition Opportunities
GPTEC 2019 embraces the theme of Revolution: Redefining the future.
The Conference program will focus on:
Theme 1: Reflect – Where are we now and how we got here?
- Sub-theme options: Readiness, Relevance, Review
Theme 2: Redefine – Where do we want/need to be and how to get there?
- Sub-theme options: Revitalise, Reinvent, Reignite
GPTEC 2019 offers a variety of unique and exciting partnership and exhibition opportunities. GPTEC offers exclusive opportunities to extend your organisations profile and build your brand exposure to 600+ medical professionals who work in the general practice education sector. Your organisation will be a part of a forum that enable you to further develop existing industry relationship and build new ones.
Increase your profile and showcase your brand by participating in the GPTEC 2019 Conference:
- Increase brand awareness among GP educators, supervisors, practice managers and State and Commonwealth health departments
- Build meaningful relationships with GP educators and supervisors
- Be recognised as an industry leader for contributing to industry knowledge, education and networking
- Showcase your products and services to a captive audience
- Reach 600+ people who influence thousands of future GPs
- Future-proof your brand by placing it into an educational context
- Demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to the continued growth and development of GP educators
All applications for partnership and/or exhibition packages must be submitted via email by clicking on the button below and downloading the application form. Packages are allocated on a first-in basis.
Should you have any questions, please contact our Partnership Manager at +61 03 8888 9500 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Training Organisations (RTOs) are the Australian Government’s providers of training to GP registrars to become registered GPs, recognised by the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP).
Click below for more on the Regional Training Organisation Network (RTON).